Following Government guidelines, we temporarily closed our showroom on the 23rd March 2020, reopening on the 15th June 2020 and we would like to thank all of our customers who were so patient and understanding whilst waiting for their new fireplaces during the course of the 2020 & 2021 lockdowns.
We wanted to get the showroom open as soon as it was safe to do so. Fortunately, our staff and installers reported that they were safe and healthy which meant that we were able to open following some alterations to the showroom to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible during uncertain times.
In addition to dealing with new enquiries and orders, we were busy planning safe ways of seeing customers in our showroom and, of course, making sure that our installers could work safely on site.
As we have the benefit of a large and spacious showroom, we welcome both walk in visits and pre-booked appointments if preferred.
Our dedicated appointment system can be found here, alternatively you can call or email for an appointment.
Our opening times are 10.00 - 17:00 Monday through Friday and 10:00 - 16:00 on Saturdays
All door handles, stair rails, remote controls and card pin terminals continue to be regularly sanitised and cleaned, hand sanitiser gel available as you walk into the showroom and we have maintained our protective screens around the desk areas.
When making home or site visits for Surveys and Installations, we implemented guidelines for maintaining social distancing which are still available on request.
- Discussions by telephone and email where possible, emailing images of the chimney and fireplace location and a pre-survey estimate ahead of our visit.
- Discussing with households ahead of a visit for a 2m social distancing.
- Asking that households leave all internal doors open.
- Asking that a window to the outside is kept open to keep the workspace well ventilated.
- Using a consistent pairing system when we need 2 workers together.
- Allocating the same workers to a household where jobs need more than one visit.
Our Key actions include
- Implementation of social distancing protocols within our showroom, office, storage areas and collection & delivery areas.
- Provided Hand Sanitiser dispensers for both staff and customers.
- Introduction of protective measures such as enhanced cleaning schedules and clear barriers for our desk areas.
- Installation and delivery vehicles are equipped with hand sanitiser and gloves.
- Placed extra signage in the showroom for customers and goods in & out.
We would once again like to thank you for your continued support.
Manor House Fireplaces & Stoves